- Rotor blades do not stop bullets nor receive damage
- Fire Geometry LOD is missing crew proxies
- Cyclic left/right axis is mirrored
- Cyclic animation is too fast (few degrees of actual input is full in-game animation)
- Loss of tail rotor will cause extremely fast spin
- Drive on skids
- Monitors sometimes don't work
- (lower pri) Pedals and Collective animation for AFM
- (lower pri) Main rotor tilt animation
I have a few more to add:
- the slingload point is off center of balance, meaning the helicopter will move on its own when objects are attached
- the low friction components for the skids are not present, so instead of sliding when touching the ground it stops like a brick (potentially causing damage)
- tailrotor blur effects didnt seem to be working right (dont remember the exact conditions, probably a missing/broken selection)
- one of the FFV seats is not working right (should ask my mates about it as i wasn't the one who noticed)
- glass transparency should be adjusted a bit more as it looks too opaque right now
I'll check and add the relevant items to the list.
Dunno about the glass transparency. It's good from the inside, the outside is a bit less transparent but I do think it looks more natural that way, or does it?
the low friction components for the skids are not present, so instead of sliding when touching the ground it stops like a brick (potentially causing damage)
With SFM (Standard Flight Model) I assume? I tried with AFM and landing worked nicely (I went over 100 km/h), sliding for takeoff caused instrument damage though, that's logged in T2087. AFM uses the XML configuration for ground contacts, most likely not connected with SFM configuration for it at all.
Yes that's with SFM, there's a driveOnComponents config entry where you need to list all the named selections from the geo LOD that are supposed to have low friction properties (normally wheels or skids), the game handles the rest so they dont need any weird rvmat assigned or anything.