- While the old environment sound definitions are still valid, the new soundShader ones should be used instead.
- Having custom defaults in cfgEnvSounds (WindForestHigh, WindNoForestHigh) affects all 3rd party terrains unless explicitly "overwritten" by another environment sound class with the same parameters.
- Having a custom cfgEnvSpatialSounds in CAWorlds is very problematic:
- It disables the default from BI from cfgEnvSounds
- It lacks the additional classes BI recently defined
- The custom definitions in Stratis and Altis modify the defaults BI intended via DefaultWorld/cfgEnvSounds
- The custom definitions in A1/A2/OA terrains are outdated and should be disabled until ported to the new soundShader system.