Sry if i open yet another issue report but i really love this mod and the great work you're doing so i want to help as possible.
ARMA 3 VERSION: 1.98
-"CUP WEAPONS" (1.16.0)
-"CUP ACE3 Compatibily Addon - Weapons" (1.16.0)
I'm gonna include the report that aknowledge115 wrote in the comment section here (https://dev.cup-arma3.org/T3910) for the sake of the clarity.
WRONG BARREL LENGHT:
- FAL 50.62 has a 13" barrel while it should be 18".
- FAMAS F1 has a 20.4" barrel while, if i found the correct infos, should be 19.2".
- HK416 "standard" and CQB have the same barrel lenght, i don't know the exact values but i think the standard should be 14.5" and the CQB 10.4, but i could easily be wrong with these ones, feel free to correct me.
- i think the Groza have wrong values. I can't find the exact values of the barrel lenght but even the longest groza have a 16.3" barrel while the ones in the game have a 22" and a 19.7" barrels.
- M4A1 (11.3") and M4A1 (14.5") both have the same barrel lenght (14.5").
- The AS50 has a 29" barrel while it should be 27,2".
- The Saiga MK03 has a 12.4" barrel while it should be 13.2".
- The Ballistic Shield M9 is missing the barrel lenght value; it should be 4.9" like the M9 you can take as secondary weapon
- The Glock 17 (standard, black and tan variants) are missing the barrel lenght value; it should be 4.5"
- The TEC9 is missing the barrel lenght value; it should be 5".
- SA58 and SA58 DMR have different barrel lenght value even though they have the same model (except for the stock).
- The Ballistic Shield M9 is missing the barrel twist value; it should be 1:9.8" like the M9 you can take as secondary weapon
- The Glock 17 (standard, black and tan variants) are missing the barrel twist value; it should be 1:10"
- The TEC9 is missing the barrel twist value; i didn't managed to find the exact value anywhere, maybe you can put a placeholder value? maybe 1:10", it's the most widespread value for 9mm barrels.
- The SA58 (all variants except DMR) have 12" twist but on the DSARMS website they're selling them with 10" twist.
- The SA58 DMR has a 16.3" twist, on the DSARMS website i've been able to find only 10" twist 21" barrels, there's no reference to a DMR version with a 16.3" twist but i might be missing someting,
- CZ 805 BREN A1 and A2 have the same weight while the A2 version should be 0,200 kg lighter due to the shorter barrel.
- CZ 807 (14") and (8") have the same weight while, from my research, the 8" should be about 0,250 kg lighter.
- HK 417 CQB and DMR have the same weight (3,6 kg) while the DMR version should be about 4,6 kg or maybe 4,2 kg (i've found discordant infos).
- L85A2 weighs 5.22 kg while (even with the scope and full magazine) should weight 5 kg max. Without the sight maybe even less. Right now the version with the granade launcher weighs less than the one without.
- M4A1 11,3" and 14,5"have the same weight while the 11,3" should weight 0,100 kg less.
- The FORT-224 (Grip) maybe should weight a little more than the FORT-224 due to the added front grip.
- The "AS Val" and "AS Val (Grip)" have the same wight. Maybe "AS Val (Grip)" should be more similar to the "AS Val (Flashlight)". Maybe 2,6 kg?
- Same as above for the "L129a1" and "L129a1 w/ AG"?
- Again the same for the "PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN" vs "PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN (Grip)"? Also for the non SN variants.
- Again for the "SR-3M Vikhr" and "SR-3M Vikhr (Grip)", both "standard" and RIS mount.
- Again for the "M27 IAR" and "M27 IAR (Grip)".
- Again for the "M16A4" and "M16A4 (Grip)".
- Again for the CUP_arifle_Sa58P_RIS1; CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS2; CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS2_camo; CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS2_woodland; CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS1_des; CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS1; CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS1_woodland. Currently the grip add only 4 grams (0,01 lbs). Sorry about the mess but i've had to use classnames because some version had the same name.
- Again for the "SA-58 OSW" and "SA-58 OSW (Grip)".
- Again, for the last time, for the "X95" and the "X95 (Grip)".
- The "FAMAS F1" weighs 5.22 kg while it should be 3,61 kg (empty), or maybe 3,8 kg? (discordant infos).
- All the ACR variants have the exact same weight even though they ave different barrel lenght and some have the granade launcher.
- The Galil ARM weight 8,16 kg while it should be 4,35 kg.
- The P90 weighs 4,54 kg while it should be 2,6 kg.
- The PS90 weighs 4,54 kg while it should be 2,85 kg.
- The R11 RSASS weighs 4,54 kg while it should be 5,4 kg.
- The CZ 584 weighs 2,45 kg while the CZ 584 (RIS mount) weighs 3,63 kg even though the only difference is the rail on top.
- The PKP should wheight 8,7 kg instead of 8,2 kg because it's equipped with a tripod.
- The TEC9 weighs 0,63 kg while it should be 1,4 or 1,5 kg (wiki says 1,4 kg but the manual of the gun says 1,5 kg).
- The RPG-7V2 weighs 7.9 kg while it should be 6,3 kg (unloaded and without scope).
- The Type 56-2 wighs 4,57 kg while the other 2 variants (RIS mount and Dovetail mount) weighs 3,1 kg
- The SA58 and SA58 DMR have 1,2 kg even though the only difference is the stock. On the DSARMS site you can find that the weight difference is only (more or less) 0,2 kg (DMR heavier).
- I don't know wich are the supposed correct values but the HK416 CQC have a much higher precision than the HK 416 "standard" even tought it has a shorter barrel.
- the HK417 DMR and CQC have the same precision value.
- The M4A1 14.5" and 11.3" have the same precision value, maybe the shorter version should have a lower precision? I don't know the value though.
- The M16 and M4 family both have an extremely high accuracy (0.7 MOA). It is know that the M16 where very accurate rifle (especially with modern ammo) but i don't think they're sub-MOA rifles. I've found a on a forum a guy who tested an AR-15 (very similar to the M-16) and got 1.3" groups at 100 yards with modern ammo. Converting it to MOA we should get a precision of 1.3 MOA roughly. M4 should have lower precision of the M16 so maybe we could even leave M16 as it is and lower the M4 one? tell me what you think.
Relayable precision values are much harder to find online than other specifications so feel free to correct me. Furthermore a lot of the precision depend on the setup of the given gun, ammo type and other factor so i think there's not an unique correct value.
- "CUP_B_762x39_Ball_Subsonic" incorrectly display 0 m/s in any magazine containing that specific cartridge.
- "CUP_B_50AE_Ball" incorrectly display 0 m/s when used on the Deser Eagle (i think is the only gun using that magazine).
I haven't included the classnames because there are a lot of weapons and i can't do it right now. If you need the classnames, some screenshot for comparison, sources for the values that i've found or maybe other units of measurement tell me and i'm gonna add them ASAP.