- Res lods
- Scripted useraction to load passengers in moored boats
- Move from cup to vanilla spawn functions, see destroyer
- Add ambient rain sound memory points
- check roadway lod alignment
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
- Reproducable without other mods?
For whatever reason whenever the boats are loaded in the boat davits the game only allows you to get into the first available slot on top of the stack, so if you have say a gunner a driver and a passenger seat, you can occupy the next one in queue only after the previous one has been filled. Not sure what's going on, either im missing some memory points the game requires, or its just how VIV behaves.
seems like occasionally the two sections of the ship dont spawn perfectly aligned together and players clip into the geometry