- User Since
- Mar 20 2016, 9:51 PM (142 w, 4 d)
Sun, Nov 25
Fixed in b17ca64a181d
Fri, Nov 23
Nov 13 2018
Monitor stuff removed in rVEHICLESSVN1574. @Eogos might come back to it in a few months with improved implementation that doesn't break other mods, and generalize it in CUP_Vehicles_Core.
Nov 10 2018
I believe this was done on ACE3's side.
2 years old, no activity, closing.
This should be changed to new CBA system https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/wiki/Weapon-Animations-Framework and all will be solved.
Nov 9 2018
Done in rVEHICLESSVN1568 and rVEHICLESSVN1567:
Nov 8 2018
My thoughts on above:
- (Mi6) rain - fix-up - should use a way longer delay, be unscheduled and have an option
- (Mi6) rain sound - remove
- (Mi6) camera shake - remove
- (CH53) monitor SFX - remove (removes all damage EHs, damage and those sounds should be config-based)
- (CH53) cargo - remove (looks like some old cargo pick-up script, still using USEC namespace so it probably doesn't do anything?)
- (CH53) cargo drop - remove (same as above but for dropping cargo)
- (CH53) anims - fix-up (looks good, same as other foldable helicopters, needs privatization and unscheduled delays as has been done for few others already)
- (CH53) monitor - unknown (looks like bitching betty that Rocket made for USEC with warnings and shit, unsure if it works, remove if it doesn't, needs incredible fix-up otherwise)
- (C130) monitor SFX - remove (removes all damage EHs, damage and those sounds should be config-based)
- (HC3) monitor SFX - remove (removes all damage EHs, damage and those sounds should be config-based)
Feb 7 2018
Feb 6 2018
Oct 22 2017
Predefined spawns and the two LAVs were moved off the ramp in rVEHICLESSVN1338. There could be additional vehicles added, as there is a lot more space in the middle deck now, but not a priority of any kind.
Closed by 05fc4f982759.
Oct 13 2017
Oct 12 2017
Oct 2 2017
We were looking into this last week. The solution is to move them to "airplanex" simulation (PhysX) instead of "airplane" (old BI physics). Then vectoring modes work as intended. BI was also notified they don't work properly in old physics engine. Changing it to "airplanex" is not an easy job though, we ran into a problem of wheel brakes not working at all and couldn't figure it out yet.
Oct 1 2017
Sep 28 2017
Sep 13 2017
Sep 12 2017
Sep 6 2017
Sep 5 2017
Jun 29 2017
Adding the skids selection to Geometry Phys LOD allows sliding on the skids, but gemoetry is still just straight, so at a small angle it will already cause brick stop (though that might be normal). Will leave to @Alwarren since he has the original model.
the low friction components for the skids are not present, so instead of sliding when touching the ground it stops like a brick (potentially causing damage)
Not an issue with the glass, but with missing crew proxies in Fire Gemoetry LOD - logged in T2086. Closing as invalid as the other issue supersedes it.
Jun 17 2017
Added in in rVEHICLESSVN1190.
Oct 15 2016
Apr 28 2016
Apr 1 2016